Come On Barbie Let's Go Party!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
WTF I HAVE A BLOG?
So, out of boredom, I googled my own email, and it had a link to a blog. immediately I was like, wtf? i have a blog??? After clicking on it, I realized that I had made this for a class last spring. So maybe now I will join Michelle and Kate and give this blogging thing a try. Anyways... my husband Se7en is looking hotter than usual. Cutting off those korean pop star hair has definitly made him even more desirable than before. I just can't believe he got lil kim in the video. Lil Kim... REALLY??? there are so many hot young female singers out there, YG couldn't find him a better girl??? And I like how throughout the entire video there is no Asian girl. Instead it's filled with a bunch of non good looking ppl. Who ever produced/ directed this music video did a shitty job. However, Se7en still looked ridiculously hot. Speaking of which, can anyone tell me what brand his sunglasses are? My friend and I were trying to figure this out til like 5am, and no result =( So if you know please please please let me know!!!

HERE'S THE VIDEO!
2 Comments:
Blogger Jin said...
lol ur page is like ridiculously hard to read!

you've also been engaged to this "se7en" person for some time now. must be serious!

Blogger Michelle said...
lol to kate! yeah your page is hard to read!!! yay for more blogger friends!!!