Come On Barbie Let's Go Party!!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
GO TO HELL YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

A tragedy has happened today... As I woke up in the morning after a night of studying, I could barely open my eyes. As a daily routine, the first thing I do after waking up is to take my dog Chanel out. As all of my friends know, my dog is very trained. Every morning, I open the door, she runs out, does her business in my front lawn and runs right back in, for all the times I’ve had her, I barely had any problems at all. So as I’m rubbing my eyes walking down the stairs, I open the door to let her out as usual. Instead of standing on the patio to watch her do her thing I laid down on the couch in the living room. I hear a bark, nothing too abnormal, she sometimes barks at people passing by to get attention, but never harmfully, and no one ever gets intimidated due to her small stature and pink Juicy Couture clothing. Then I hear a thump, like something hit something and immediately followed by Chanel’s despaired howling. I ran outside and saw her in the middle of the road, bleeding from her mouth. A bum on the street told me a truck hit her and drove off, so I immediately rushed her to the nearest animal hospital. $450 later, I found out that she has a fractured jaw, an injury due to something not too big hitting her head, most likely a kick by a foot. As soon as I heard that a fire rose in me... who in their right fucking mind would hurt a little dog???!!! no wonder you're a fucking bum, you don't even fucking deserve to live! are you so jealous that what my dog has on is worth more that your entire wardrobe? or are you just pissed that she gets more love that you'll ever experience your entire worthless life? I hope it gets really really cold at nights so your ass can freeze to death in a corner. you're gonna go to hell for kicking Chanel, leaving her with a fractured jaw THEN lie to my fucking face saying that a truck hit her and drove away. you better hope that you freeze your ass to death before I get to you, cuz if you ever fucking dare to show your face anywhere near my house, campus or west campus, I swear I will hunt you down and make sure you spend the rest of your worthless life in jail getting fucked in the ass. you better pray that my dog's ok, cuz if not, I WILL spend the rest of my college career looking for you, you do NOT want to mess with a hurting mother. but I guess you wouldn't know cuz you were probably an abandoned bastard child to begin with, and that’s why you have no heart. if I were you I would start running until my guilt catches up to me then jump off of a bridge and do society a favor. your pure existence in this world is worthless. you were never loved, and you never will be because you're evil and sick minded for bringing a small animal this much pain and suffering. but guess what, she's hurt, I’ll take care of her, I’ll pay for her x rays and spoon feed her her antibiotics and pain medicine, who's gonna do that for you? NO ONE... so actually, I don't wish you to die anymore, I just hope you suffer for the rest of your life, sleeping in corners and begging for pennies and die lonely with no one to care for you...